Friday, January 6, 2012

new ink.

Confession: I was going to blog at the beginning of the week but I saw everyone was doing recap of the year post via photos... frankly, I was too lazy. 
Christmas break has been WONDERFUL! Seriously, I have done nothing... well i've wedding planned a little and I went to Atlanta. I've run a total of like 6 times (don't judge me) post half-marathon life. 
However, during break... Ink happened

conqueror

this photo doesn't do it justice AT ALL. It's hard to take a picture of your foot.
It celebrates finishing and working so hard for the half. It was a BIG deal to me. Also, being MORE than a conqueror through Christ (Romans 8:37) And no the half and the verse are not related.


peace.love.ink
-Shannon

1 comment:

  1. Holla! Love your tat!! Looks amazing :) And eeeeek wedding planning!

    ReplyDelete