Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

It's Wednesday again... and yes I did the same thing i did last week and only have one post in between Wednesdays. Im trying im trying! In honor of Wednesday im linking up with Jamie for What Im Loving Wednesday!!
I'm Loving... Pizza. Seriously it's so good! I had it yesterday for lunch, today for lunch, and ill have it tomorrow for dinner! Only tomorrow will be stuffed crust and with my boyfrann, so that makes it even better!

I'm Loving... This sweet text I got from Jonathan this afternoon!! He never fails to bring a smile to my face!
Things I love about you: your commitment to Christ, your eyes, your kindness to everyone, your passion for seeing an end to injustice, your vision in what you want to do, your drive for completing tasks, your laugh, your constant encouragement, your outlook on life, your desire to have fun and enjoy the little things, your ability to make me smile even when i feel like i fail... but most of all you are my closest friend the one i feel like i can tell anything to who will support me and love me regardless! Thank you for being you, seriously its an honor you let me be your boyfriend!
he is my jam.

later dudes.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, that brought tears to my eyes! I love my Shan and my Jon. I would like to see y'all. Sometime. In this life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, Meg! Seriously... Jon is so so so sweet!!!! Ahhh, I love how crazy he is about you, Shan!! Y'all are presh. Andddd, I will try to get Jen to water her plants so they are looking nice and fresh for your wedding. :)

    ReplyDelete