Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekend! Whoop Whoop!!

This weekend the weather was FABULOUS!! Wasnt too hot, wasnt too cold!
Friday jon jon and I both had the day off so we rode bikes and played outside together! I then convinced him that he wanted coffee, its really cool how that works! Our next plan is to take our bikes off roading... we tried this time but it was muddy... i didnt wear the right shoes so i may or may not have complained. #shameful
Saturday Jon Jon and I woke up early to go for our long run.. he did six and i did seven! I also introduced him to honeysuckles!! Then we went to softball games  and then my mommy, big sister, and niece went to get some Yogurt at Splurge so we joined them!
She LOVED it!
Sunday some people from church went to a battered womens shelter to do an Easter party for them! It was so cool and the kids were wonderful!!

today... monday... i work... blahhhh

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, I love your weekend, Shan!! I want some Splurge right nowwwwwwwwwww!!

    ReplyDelete