Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Bleed Purple. Live Gold.

This past weekend, I experienced Death Valley for the first time ever... aka... the LSU game! It was so fun!! Not to mention, they beat the socks off Auburn... seriously... roasted them! There were thousands upon thousands of people packed into the stadium! It's a whole new world, the student section was cracking me up! There are cheers for everything... touch downs, first downs, all of it!! Thankfully I had sweet friends to take care of me and teach me the Tiger ways!! Im hoping to go to another game next weekend!! 
Normal football dress would be shorts and t-shirt right?! WRONG! Not at these games, ha! The girls are so sassy!! So, I gave into peer pressure and dressed sassy and paid for it because it was HOT! I even pulled out the big dog... mascara... yeah I know! 

ready to get this show on the road!

my sassy outfit: polo, headband braid, cardigan, jeans, converse.
#excited

a glimpse of the TONS of people. They are looking back because there is a big screen to see re-plays and stuff up close!

TOUCHDOWN!

T-I-G-E-R-S!!!!

The band at half-time!

peace.love.football
-Shannon

4 comments:

  1. MEEP BEST POST EVER! Go Tigers! It looks like an awesome time, and I'm so glad your first experience was a TOTAL BLOWOUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! OMG and I totally thought that you were going to be wearing a dress and boots. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wasn't it WONDERFUL!?!?!?!?! I'm so glad you had such a good time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look adorable!! (And haha to Meg!!) Love all these pictures!! Looks just like a good ol' LC football game!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! I usually wear shorts/tshirts to the games, but then I looked at some pictures my cousins posted (in Arkansas/Tennessee) and all the girls looked soooo cute: pearls and dresses! xoxo

    ReplyDelete