It's my favorite time of the week!!!!
and my favorite Jon Jon is coming in to see me tonight!! :)
Also, this morning I went on my usual four mile run in the rain... hard rain.
My feet were sloshy in my shoes.
does this make me hardcore?
Link up with Lauren to play along too!!
1. When I was a kid I wanted to be a teacher when I grew up.
2. As an adult, my dream job would be a social worker at a camp or work with Human Trafficking .
3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like umm... my thoughts didn't get this deep when I was a wee little one .
4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was McDonalds French Fries... yes it was epic!
5. My favorite childhood toy was this little lightening bug that I pushed around and it lit up. I got it as a prize for using the big girl potty :)
6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I "ran away" from my grandmas house and didn't tell anyone I was going back to my house. I was sassy so I always got in trouble. That is the funniest though.
7. I get daily inspiration from the Lord's creation, jon jon, kids at internship