oh hey there!!!
This little post is to share with you my to do list that is standing between me and my wimpy three day thanksgiving break... but hey, at least I get a break! Seriously, the semester is flying bye! It seems like I just moved to Baton Rouge yesterday!!!
1. Turn in spring advising form (10/20)
2. Register for classes (10/23)
3. Turn in Mid term eval (10/27)
4. Turn in Field app for spring (10/28)
5. Community org event/ brief report due (10/31)
6. LGBT Journal (11/1) (11/15)
7. Implementation Exercise for research (11/1)
8. Presentation in Theory (11/7)
9. Work on Theory paper (11/14)
10. Ideal Human service Design for comm (11/21)
It's totally okay if you feel bad for me now! ha! jk... kind of.... Most of this
crap stuff is just little sheets that I have to turn in for my internship... but the other stuff is big!
Did I mention that I had my first mid-term... You know the one I worked on the study guide for for about 5 days and cried over... yeah that one. Well I got it back and I passed!! Now my left cheek has a colony of pimples from all the stress! blah!
In the midst of all the stress I went home this weekend and played with these two lovelies:
i CANNOT get enough of this little one.
who has the cutest niece in all the world?