Friday, September 23, 2011

blank this. blank that.

One of my presh bloggy friends always does Fill in the Blank Friday's and I kinda of or may not think it's a jam. So I clicked the link on her blog that said fill in the blank creeped around and found out where she got it from. So with all that said, I going to take this lovely friday and join in with Lauren and participate in this mug. Ready, set, fill...
1.   The best thing I did all week was     bake a cake with some kid at internship and get a free milkshake, dont judge me for my ultra lame week.

2.    Mail      make me super happy.

3.  Pets are   legit, well some of them   .

4.   My pals and my Jon JOn  is the best thing about my life.

5.  With the cooler weather I am looking forward to   going outside and not sweating as soon as I step out of the door. 

6.  Something that's on my "wish list" right now is     a pair of really cool shoes and maybe chick fil a oh and some starbucks.   .

7.  This weekend I am going to    get caught up on some school, go kayaking, and bake some M&M Cookies!  .

What does your weekend have in store?!

peace.love. blanks
-Shannon


4 comments:

  1. EEEEEEEEEEE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I love that you're doing it now too :) And now you've got me simultaneously craving Chick Fil A and Starbucks. Gaaaaaaaah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmmm, my pets better be legit!!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your wish list! that's so perfect. shoes & starbucks :)

    hope you had a great weekend!

    {I'm having a Kate Spade giveaway right now & would love to see you there! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! And I really did laugh out loud at your "ultra lame week" comment. I think that sounds like fun!!! I know I would want to bake a cake with you!! But I'll settle for some of those M&M cookies, instead. Got it?? :)

    ReplyDelete