Friday, September 16, 2011

famous.

Oh my gosh, you guys!!! Remember that time I hung out with THE Michaela from Michaela Noelle Designs and THE Megan from Mackey Madness, oh you don't?! Well, it was this past weekend... Does this make me famous? 
Okay, I'm being serious now... Michaela came in town to visit Meg and on their way to New Orleans they stopped and had a sleepover with me! It was such a jam... so much so that we accidentally stayed up until 2 A.M. talking and being 12 year old girls. It was kind of like we have always been friends or something! We also drove around LSU campus and the Lakes so she could see all the sorority houses and  random expensive lake houses... Also so I could hear her tell us all about the architecture and design of houses... No worries I told her all about the lakes and what it's like to run around them! We are even :) 
see, its true. we ARE bff :) As usual though, they showed up in cutie dresses and I missed the memo. #whatsnew

this is how I felt about them coming and Michaela being a new pal!

still didnt get the dress memo
Since I am a creep, I stalk look at her blog daily and I told her how she always does this one pose looking over her shoulder. So what you see here is her being me (only I dont put my hands on my hip nor do I stand sassy :)) and me being her (Obv she is way better at it and I'm just checkin out my calf muscles)

bff.for.life.

forgive my lazy eye... it sneaks out when i get tired. #heredity
sad to see them go :( come back

Oh, and remember that time Michaela made me put on her romper... THANKFULLY no pictures were taken! 

Michaela: thanks for being a jam :)

peace.love. blog besties
--Shannon

5 comments:

  1. Ahahahaaa!!! This is funny! The poses of each other is hilarious and that last picture needs a frame!!!! This is SO fun!!!! And I love that I got to see a tiny piece of your apartment!!! That needs to be the next blog... pics from all over the apt so I can see it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahaha. Ahhhhhhhhh, the part about the romper made me laugh!! We totally should have taken a picture of that!!!! : ) SO glad you got to become famous, Shanny!!!! We had the best time with you. Slumber party = jam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hhahaha I love it!! Looks like you girls had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO FUN! I love you. I had the best time. And yes, yes we sure did stay up till 2 being 12 year old girls. One of us...ahem...definitely had some serious sexy dance moves! hahaha (:

    ReplyDelete