1. i got all my stuff turned in for grad school and I go for my interview on April 8! Alice' and I are both applying to LSU and we were discussing how cool it would be if our interviews were on the same day so we could ride together.... oh no worries mine is at 11:20 and hers is at 11:00 just a mere 20 minutes before mine!! We are also going to go stinkin apt shopping that day..... neither one of us have ever had our own apt before so we are
2. With an apt you need cheap things and not so cheap things like furniture, washer/dryer, dishes, cutlery, plates, bowls, cups, colander, measuring cups... you know EVERYTHING! All the stuff your parents have and you never realize how necessary it is because they pick it out! Well the Lord has been blessing us! We already have a FREE washer/dryer and possibly a couch and alice' has a lot of kitchen stuff! Yeah i know... we need to get accepted and find an apt first! It never hurts to be ahead of the game though! We also thought we were going to have to move in june for the summer class we have to take.... no worries though... ITS ONLINE!!! So both of us will get to stay for the summer and work more!
3. We convinced our other friend bethany... You know us we are the sole sisters.... but whats grad school without our other pal! Who cares if she is only applying because she realized that she will not have anyone to hang with next year while alice' and I are gone! She is in the process of filling out her app and taking the GRE.. She is doing all the stuff in a week that it took Alice' and I four months to do... shameful i know!
4. My new favorite Sunday afternoon play time is Kite time... otherwise known as Kites4Kidz. We like to go get beths niece and nephew so we dont look creepy playing with other random kids... or maybe it is creepy.... who cares its fun!
sorry for the lame quality... but not everyone has an iphone or a droid.
5. I got my first sunburn of the year and started my summer/spring chaco tan... this may not be serious to you but it is to me.
okay you get the point.
6. Jon and I are wonderful! 6 months is coming up and we so excited.. thats half a stinkin year!! We are learning more and more about each other! Its been hard at times but its so worth it!
The Lord has been such a blessing, like seriously its unreal!