Its a cold past salad, that is healthy and delicious!
- 12 ounces, weight Farfalle (bowtie) Pasta
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 whole Lemons (more To Taste)
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 2 whole Zucchini, Cut Into Small Wedges Or Diced
- 10 ounces, weight Grape Tomatoes, Halved Lengthwise
- ⅓ cups Minced Fresh Parsley
- 6 ounces, weight Crumbled Feta Cheese
Cook pasta until done. Drain and rinse in cold water until completely cool. Add olive oil and lemon juice, then add salt and pepper to taste (do not undersalt). Toss to combine. Add zucchini, tomatoes, parsley, and feta, and toss to combine. Add more of what you think it needs; I like to go heavy on the feta! Squeeze in a little more lemon juice/drizzle more olive oil if it needs more moisture.
Cover in plastic wrap for at least a couple of hours. Pasta is best when chilled for a few hours before serving.
*Note: Add grilled shrimp, grilled chicken, or grilled flank steak if you need a little protein.