Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I'm LOVIN!!

Hey guys! Its time to link up with Jamie for....

1. Im LOVING hanging out with my friend Laura this week! 



  Chick Fil A had 50's night with these cool hats!

2. Im loving Vampire Diaries! Seriously, don't judge until you watch it. You WILL get sucked in! I thought it looked lame at first as well!
It's okay if you are jealous that Jon Jon and I creeped on the set of the show when we went to go visit his family!

It's been a pretty simple week, so this is all that I have! 

4 comments:

  1. AH!!! I LOVE THIS!!! I was thinking about putting YOU in my "What I'm loving"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous you got to go on the Vampire Diaries set, I love that show!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vampire Diaries is a great show! Do you read the books too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love vampire diaries!! I haven't seen the second season yet, but I plan on buying it on DVD the day it come out!

    ReplyDelete