Wednesday, May 4, 2011

mud pies

So, on Fridays I usually go out to Jens house to play all day with her and her little babies. This friday was different... why because i learned how to make MUD PIES, its totally understandable if you are a little jealous! Here are the directions.
1. get cup and spoon.
2. fill cup half full with water
3. find dirt spot
4. fill cup with dirt and stir.
         -- its okay to add a little grass or maybe a bug or two for decoration.
5. pour water out
6. look in cup and enjoy what you created!





yes, we they play semi naked because they cant mess up their clothes.

2 comments:

  1. Shannon,
    Your mud pies look better than your chocolate cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o) I love you, and I love that you love my girls, and I love that my girls love you! You are a joy in our lives!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those poor things having to eat mud for food and go without clothes. I'll call Candace, Child Protective Services Agent. We will find them a good home.

    ReplyDelete