Sunday, July 17, 2011

bridesmaids!!!

So, remember how Friday I wrote the post about Nutella Cupcakes?!?!?!!! Well, they were put to good use!! I had been planning this for about a month or so, but I wanted to finish my summer class before I did it because I knew it would take some time! 
Wanna know what I did with them?! Well, I made them and used them as a tool to ask my bridesmaids to be bridesmaids! It was so much fun! My sister and I made them and delivered them!! I put little flags in them that said Bridesmaid? Flowergirl? Maid of Honor? Matron of Honor? and it was such a hit!! 
No worries, I dont really know how the roles of a matron and maid differ but I knew I wanted them both to be there for EVERYTHING! I also knew one is married and the other isn't so it only made sense!

all the cupcakes!

Matron of honor --sister!
Amanda

Maid of Honor-- Best friend since high school, friends since 6th grade, future grad school roomie!
Bethany

Bridesmaid-- best friend from college, future roomie for grad school!
Alice'

Bridesmaid-- Best friend from college!
Melissa

Bridesmaid-- best friend from college!
Megan

flowergirl-- kick butt two year old!
Savannah

just because he is cute and he loved the cupcakes!
Andrew
peace,love,weddings

7 comments:

  1. I love the idea!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha!!! Thanks for the using the best of the 232 million terrible pictures I took. Maybe you can make some more cupcakes and bring them to me and we can make believe it's the first time...?? And I'm just naturally dressed super cutie at home ALL the time...??? Haha!! Yayyyyyy, so honored, Shanny baby! Truly honored. :) Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Thanks so much for asking me, Shanny baby!! You are just the cutest for doing all of that!! And I'll take another cupcake anytime...just saying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a thoughtful (& delicious) way to ask your friends to be a part of your big day! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the cutest idea ever!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete