Thursday, July 28, 2011

celebration.

This past weekend, two of my lovely friends Kelli and Troy celebrated their wedding! It was so beautiful. They had the reception and the wedding in the same building, it was small cozy and perfect! I would have more pictures for you but I always feel awkward creepin photos. Their main color was plum and the guys wore bow ties and converse. I'm usually not a wedding cryer... but this one... TOTALLY did!
Kelli was a cheerleader in college and Troy was a hit on the basketball team, basically they are perfect together! Jon Jon and I always joked with them about having a double wedding, but that obv didn't happen! 


peace.love.weddings
-Shannon

4 comments:

  1. I love how the guys wore Converse... laid back details are the best! I haven't been to a wedding in way too long.... I just love them. Isn't it fun going to weddings when you're in the process of planning your own? It almost makes it feel so much more real... you're next! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, I want to see more pictures!!!! How was everything?? I want to hear all about it!! We'll have to discuss on the car ride tomorrow! Don't forget. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, so beautiful. Sounds like a terrific wedding. Wish could see more pictures.



    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rosabellebyvasu

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the wedding... such a happy event!

    ReplyDelete