Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What Im Lovin Babeh

Today, Im linking up with Jamie for what I'm Lovin Wednesday!!!


Here is what I'm Lovin this week..

1. My first ever grad school class is done and I most probably made an A!!!!!
(sarcasm) 
yes i did google this photo.

2. I'm LOVING this remake of Look At Me Now that Karmin did.


seriously, its legit! Once you listen to this you should listen to their other covers and their originals!! (shameless plug)
I kind of actually want to be this girl.

3. Im lovin that this weekend Im going on a road trip with two of my besties!!

4. Im Lovin that one of my favorite 2 year olds is asked who she wants to pray for at night before bed I make the list.
(this is how she walked out of a nap one day)

peace.love.wednesday.
-shannon

6 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I'm loving YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for road trip this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thibodaux is NEVER going to be the same.... ;) Can'ttttt waittttt!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for our road tripppppppp!!!! And be careful, before you know it she will be praying for you to have babies...influenced by her mother, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon, I saw your post over on Megan's blog and I had to see what you were up to! (:

    I'm sure we'll be hearing about the road trip on one of your blogs soon... you girls have tons of fun!! (like you even need a reminder to do that) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just found your blog and you are adorable! following now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. um....ok so I'm hooked...seriously!?!?! Karmin is out of control crazy good!!

    ReplyDelete