Friday, July 8, 2011

cow appreciation day.

Today Alice' and I decided we needed free food in the midst of studying for our final. What better way to do that than to dress like a cow and get free chicken for Cow Appreciation Day at Chick Fil A!!! It's pretty much one of our favorite places!
Today, being at CFA was probably one of the most hilarious things ever!!

dressing like a cow was easy and cost a whole 2 dollars!


our inspiration

this was TOTALLY worth it
 
let me tell you bout my best friend...

peace. love. cows
-shannon

3 comments:

  1. oh man what funny post lol. Is that place better than kfc?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha. Y'all are hilarious. I told Justin that you went and he was like, "Are you kidding?!" Then I showed him the picture and he loved it. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah, I wish I could have seen Justin's face when he saw the picture! How funny!! Love how you love life.... and cows, Shan!!! :)

    ReplyDelete